Tracks shall be identified by ther position (index) in the Tracklist.
- int pos
- Position in the Tracklist.
- int pos_before_pinned
- Used to remember the position before pinned, so it can be moved back there when unpinned.
- TrackType type
- The type of track this is.
- char* name
- Track name, used in channel too.
- TrackWidget* widget
- Track Widget created dynamically.
- int pinned
- Whether pinned or not.
- int automation_visible
- Flag to set automations visible or not.
- int lanes_visible
- Flag to set track lanes visible or not.
- int visible
- Whole Track is visible or not.
- int main_height
- Height of the main part (without lanes).
- Port* mute
- Control port for muting the (channel) fader.
- int solo
- Soloed or not.
- int recording
- Recording or not.
- int active
- Active (enabled) or not.
- GdkRGBA color
- Track color.
- TrackLane** lanes
- Lanes in this track containing Regions.
- uint8_t midi_ch
- MIDI channel (MIDI/Instrument track only).
- int passthrough_midi_input
- If set to 1, the input received will not be changed to the selected MIDI channel.
- ZRegion* recording_region
- ZRegion currently recording on.
- ZRegion** chord_regions
- ScaleObject** scales
- Channel* channel
- 1 Track has 0 or 1 Channel.
- TrackProcessor processor
- The TrackProcessor, used for processing.
- Modulator** modulators
- Modulators for this Track.
- int trigger_midi_activity
- Flag to tell the UI that this channel had MIDI activity.
- PortType in_signal_type
- The input signal type (eg audio bus tracks have audio input signals).
- PortType out_signal_type
- The output signal type (eg midi tracks have MIDI output singals).
- char* comment
- User comments.
- int bounce
- Set to ON during bouncing if this track should be included.
Whether pinned or not.
Pinned tracks should keep their original pos saved so they can get unpinned. When iterating through unpinned tracks, can just check this variable.
Active (enabled) or not.
Disabled tracks should be ignored in routing.
If set to 1, the input received will not be changed to the selected MIDI channel.
If this is 0, all input received will have its channel changed to the selected MIDI channel.
Flag to tell the UI that this channel had MIDI activity.
When processing this and setting it to 0, the UI should create a separate event using EVENTS_PUSH.
Set to ON during bouncing if this track should be included.
Only relevant for tracks that output audio.