The base plugin Inheriting plugins must have this as a child.
- Lv2Plugin* lv2
- Pointer back to plugin in its original format.
- CarlaNativePlugin* carla
- Pointer to Carla native plugin.
- PluginDescriptor* descr
- Port** in_ports
- Ports coming in as input.
- Port** out_ports
- Outgoing ports.
- Port* enabled
- Control for plugin enabled, for convenience.
- Port* gain
- Control for plugin gain, for convenience.
- bool visible
- Whether plugin UI is opened or not.
- Latency reported by the Lv2Plugin, if any, in samples.
- bool instantiated
- Whether the plugin is currently instantiated or not.
- bool activated
- Whether the plugin is currently activated or not.
- int ui_instantiated
- Whether the UI has finished instantiating.
- float ui_update_hz
- Update frequency of the UI, in Hz (times per second).
- char* state_dir
- State directory (only basename).
- bool deleting
- Whether the plugin is currently being deleted.
- GtkCheckMenuItem* active_preset_item
- Active preset item, if wrapped or generic UI.
- GtkWindow* window
- The Plugin's window.
- GtkEventBox* ev_box
- The GdkWindow of this widget should be somewhere inside Plugin::
window and will be used for wrapping plugin UIs in.
- GtkBox* vbox
- Vbox containing the above ev_box for wrapping, or used for packing generic UI controls.
- gulong delete_event_id
- ID of the delete-event signal for Plugin::
window so that we can deactivate before freeing the plugin.
Whether the UI has finished instantiating.
When instantiating a plugin UI, if it takes too long there is a UI buffer overflow because UI updates are sent in lv2_plugin_process.
This should be set to false until the plugin UI has finished instantiating, and if this is false then no UI updates should be sent to the plugin.
State directory (only basename).
Used for saving/loading the state.