The base plugin Inheriting plugins must have this as a child.
- Lv2Plugin* lv2
- Pointer back to plugin in its original format.
- PluginDescriptor* descr
- Port** in_ports
- Ports coming in as input, for seralization.
- Port** out_ports
- Outgoing port identifiers for serialization.
- Port** unknown_ports
- Ports with unknown direction (not used).
- Track* track
- The Channel this plugin belongs to.
- AutomationTrack** ats
- A subset of the automation tracks in the automation tracklist of the track this plugin is in.
- int slot
- The slot this plugin is at in its channel.
- int enabled
- Enabled or not.
- int visible
- Whether plugin UI is opened or not.
- The latency in samples.
- int ui_instantiated
- UI has been instantiated or not.
- int deleting
- Plugin is in deletion.
UI has been instantiated or not.
When instantiating a plugin UI, if it takes too long there is a UI buffer overflow because UI updates are sent in lv2_plugin_process.
This should be set to 0 until the plugin UI has finished instantiating, and if this is 0 then no UI updates should be sent to the plugin.