Audio clips for the pool.
These should be loaded in the project's sample rate.
- char* name
- Name of the clip.
- The audio frames, interleaved.
- long num_frames
- Number of frames per channel.
- Per-channel frames for convenience.
- Number of channels.
- BPM of the clip, or BPM of the project when the clip was first loaded.
- int samplerate
- Samplerate of the clip, or samplerate when the clip was imported into the project.
- int pool_id
- ID in the audio pool.
- long frames_written
- Frames already written to the file.
- gint64 last_write
- Time the last write took place.
Frames already written to the file.
Used when writing in chunks/parts.
Time the last write took place.
This is used so that we can write every x ms instead of all the time.