To be generated at the beginning, and then copied and reused.
- MusicalScaleType type
- Identification of the scale (e.g.
- MusicalNote root_key
- Root key of the scale.
- int has_asc_desc
- Flag if scale has different notes when ascending and descending.
- int notes
- Notes in the scale (if has_asc_desc is 0).
- int notes_asc
- Notes when ascending (if has_asc_desc is 1).
- int notes_desc
- Notes when descending (if has_asc_desc is 0).
- ChordDescriptor* default_chords
- Default triad chords with base note, as many as the notes in the scale.
- int num_notes
- Note count (1s).