There should be a clear separation between the Tracklist and the Mixer. The Tracklist should be concerned with Tracks in the arranger, and the Mixer should be concerned with Channels, routing and Port connections.
- Track* tracks
- All tracks that exist.
- Track* chord_track
- The chord track, for convenience.
- Track* marker_track
- The marker track, for convenience.
- Track* tempo_track
- The tempo track, for convenience.
- Track* modulator_track
- The modulator track, for convenience.
- Track* master_track
- The master track, for convenience.
- TracklistWidget* widget
- Non-pinned TracklistWidget.
- PinnedTracklistWidget* pinned_widget
- int pinned_tracks_cutoff
- Index starting from which tracks are unpinned.
- bool swapping_tracks
- When this is true, some tracks may temporarily be moved beyond num_tracks.
- SampleProcessor* sample_processor
- Pointer to owner sample processor, if any.
- Project* project
- Pointer to owner project, if any.
Index starting from which tracks are unpinned.
Tracks before this position will be considered as pinned.