- auto graph_create_node(Graph* self, GraphNodeType type, void* data) -> NONNULL GraphNode*
- Creates a new node, adds it to the graph and returns it.
auto graph_get_max_route_playback_latency(Graph* graph,
bool use_setup_nodes) -> nframes_
- Returns the max playback latency of the trigger nodes.
- auto graph_validate_with_connection(Graph* self, const Port* src, const Port* dest) -> bool
- Adds a new connection for the given src and dest ports and validates the graph.
- auto graph_start(Graph* graph) -> int
- Starts as many threads as there are cores.
- auto graph_new(Router* router) -> Graph*
- Returns a new graph.
- void graph_terminate(Graph* self)
- Tell all threads to terminate.
- void graph_free(Graph* self)
- Frees the graph and its members.