It is uniquely identified using its name, so it must be unique throughout the Project.
- ArrangerObject base
- Base struct.
- RegionIdentifier id
- Unique ID.
- char* name
- Name to be shown on the widget.
- char* escaped_name
- Escaped name for drawing.
- GdkRGBA color
- TODO region color independent of track.
- MidiNote** midi_notes
- MIDI notes.
- MidiNote* unended_notes
- Unended notes started in recording with MIDI NOTE ON signal but haven't received a NOTE OFF yet.
- int pool_id
- Audio pool ID of the associated audio file, mostly used during serialization.
- bool stretching
- Whether currently running the stretching algorithm.
- double before_length
- The length before stretching, in ticks.
- double stretch_ratio
- Used during arranger UI overlay actions.
- bool read_from_pool
- Whether to read the clip from the pool (used in most cases).
- float gain
- Gain to apply to the audio (amplitude 0.0-2.0).
- AudioClip* clip
- Clip to read frames from, if not from the pool.
- RegionMusicalMode musical_mode
- Musical mode setting.
- Position* split_points
- Array of split points.
- AutomationPoint** aps
- The automation points this region contains.
- AutomationPoint* last_recorded_ap
- Last recorded automation point.
- ChordObject** chord_objects
- ChordObject's in this Region.
- int bounce
- Set to ON during bouncing if this region should be included.
- PangoLayout* layout
- Cache layout for drawing the name.
- PangoLayout* chords_layout
- Cache layout for drawing the chord names inside the region.
- GdkRectangle last_main_draw_rect
- Last main draw rect.
- GdkRectangle last_lane_draw_rect
- Last lane draw rect.
- gint64 last_clip_change
- Last timestamp the audio clip or its contents changed.
- gint64 last_cache_time
- Last timestamp the region was cached.
- ArrangerObject last_positions_obj
- Last known marker positions (only positions are used).
TODO region color independent of track.
If null, the track color is used.
Whether currently running the stretching algorithm.
If this is true, region drawing will be deferred.
Set to ON during bouncing if this region should be included.
Only relevant for audio and midi regions.