It is uniquely identified using its name, so it must be unique throughout the Project.
- ArrangerObject base
- Base struct.
- RegionIdentifier id
- Unique ID.
- char* name
- Name to be shown on the widget.
- GdkRGBA color
- TODO region color independent of track.
- MidiNote** midi_notes
- MIDI notes.
- MidiNote* unended_notes
- Unended notes started in recording with MIDI NOTE ON signal but haven't received a NOTE OFF yet.
- int pool_id
- Audio pool ID of the associated audio file, mostly use during serialization.
- bool stretching
- Whether currently running the stretching algorithm.
- double before_length
- The length before stretching, in ticks.
- double stretch_ratio
- Used during arranger UI overlay actions.
- Frames to actually use, interleaved.
- Per-channel frames for convenience.
- RegionMusicalMode musical_mode
- Musical mode setting.
- AutomationPoint** aps
- The automation points.
- AutomationPoint* last_recorded_ap
- Last recorded automation point.
- ChordObject** chord_objects
- ChordObject's in this Region.
- PangoLayout* layout
- Cache layout for drawing the name.
- PangoLayout* chords_layout
- Cache layout for drawing the chord names inside the region.
- int bounce
- Set to ON during bouncing if this region should be included.
- GdkRectangle last_main_draw_rect
- Last main draw rect.
TODO region color independent of track.
If null, the track color is used.
Whether currently running the stretching algorithm.
If this is true, region drawing will be deferred.
Set to ON during bouncing if this region should be included.
Only relevant for audio and midi regions.