Events for calling refresh on widgets.
Note: This is only for refreshing widgets. No logic should be performed here. Any logic must be done before pushing an event.
- struct EventManager
- Event manager.
- auto event_manager_new(void) -> EventManager*
- Creates the event queue and starts the event loop.
- void event_manager_start_events(EventManager* self)
- Starts accepting events.
- void event_manager_stop_events(EventManager* self)
- Stops events from getting fired.
- void event_manager_process_now(EventManager* self)
- Processes the events now.
- void event_manager_remove_events_for_obj(EventManager* self, void* obj)
- Removes events where the arg matches the given object.