- ArrangerSelections* sel
- A clone of the ArrangerSelections.
- ArrangerSelections* sel_after
- A clone of the ArrangerSelections after the change (used in the EDIT action and quantize).
- ArrangerSelectionsActionEditType edit_type
- Type of edit action, if an Edit action.
- double ticks
- Ticks diff.
- int delta_tracks
- Tracks moved.
- int delta_lanes
- Lanes moved.
- int delta_chords
- Chords moved (up/down in the Chord editor).
- int delta_pitch
- Delta of MidiNote pitch.
- int delta_vel
- Delta of MidiNote velocity.
- double delta_normalized_amount
- Difference in a normalized amount, such as automation point normalized value.
- char* str
- String, when changing a string.
- Position pos
- Position, when changing a Position.
- ArrangerObject* r1
- Used when splitting - these are the split ArrangerObject's.
- int num_split_objs
- Number of split objects inside r1 and r2 each.
- int first_run
- If this is 1, the first "do" call does nothing in some cases.
- QuantizeOptions* opts
- QuantizeOptions clone, if quantizing.
- uint8_t* vel_before
- The original velocities when ramping.
- uint8_t* vel_after
- The velocities changed to when ramping.
- ChordSelections* chord_sel
- The arranger object, if the action can only affect a single object rather than selections, like a region name change.
If this is 1, the first "do" call does nothing in some cases.
Set internally and either used or ignored.