A GtkNotebook that shows or hides itself when the same page tab is clicked.
It assumes that each page is wrapped in a GtkBox. The reason is that Gtk automatically hides the tab widget too if you hide the main child of a page, so we hide the box's child instead.
- GtkPaned* paned
- Paned associated with this notebook to set it to max/min when hiding.
- GtkPositionType pos_in_paned
- Notebook position in the paned.
- int prev_pos
- Previous paned position before setting it to max/min.
- bool with_text
- Whether to add text to the tab labels (otherwise just icons).
- GtkWidget* tab_during_press
- Current tab during a press action.
Previous paned position before setting it to max/min.
Revealer position before hiding.
Current tab during a press action.
Used to check if the same tab is active on release in order to hide the tab.