The TrackWidget is split into 3 parts inside a DzlMultiPaned.
- 1. TrackTopGridWidget contains the "main" view.
- 2. TrackLanelistWidget contains the TrackLaneWidgets.
- 3. AutomationTracklistWidget contains the AutomationLaneWidgets.
- ColorAreaWidget* color
- The color on the left.
- GdkPixbuf* icon
- Track icon, currently not placed anywhere but used by the ColorAreaWidget to get the pixbuf.
- GtkGestureMultiPress* right_mouse_mp
- Right-click gesture.
- DzlMultiPaned* paned
- The track multipane splitting the main track content, the track lanes, and the bottom content (automation tracklist).
- TrackTopGridWidget* top_grid
- The top part of the TrackWidget.
- TrackLanelistWidget* lanelist
- Box holding the TrackLanes.
- int dragged
- If drag update was called at least once.
- int n_press
- Number of clicks, used when selecting/moving/ dragging channels.
- Track* track
- Associated Track.
- int ctrl_held_at_start
- Control held down on drag begin.
- GtkBox* highlight_top_box
- Used for highlighting.
- int selected_in_dnd
- The track selection processing was done in the dnd callbacks, so no need to do it in drag_end.
- gulong record_toggle_handler_id
- Signal handler IDs for tracks that have them.
Box holding the TrackLanes.
The track lanes.
Signal handler IDs for tracks that have them.
This is more convenient instead of having them in each widget.