A simple processor that copies the buffers of its inputs to its outputs.
- struct PassthroughProcessor
- A simple processor that copies the buffers of its inputs to its outputs.
- void passthrough_processor_init(PassthroughProcessor* self, Channel* ch)
- Inits passthrough_processor to default values.
- void passthrough_processor_set_widget_val(PassthroughProcessor* self, float val)
- Sets the passthrough_processor levels from a normalized value 0.0-1.0 (such as in widgets).
- void passthrough_processor_copy(PassthroughProcessor* src, PassthroughProcessor* dest)
- Copy the struct members from source to dest.
- void passthrough_processor_process(PassthroughProcessor* self, long g_frames, int nframes)
- Process the PassthroughProcessor.